Saturday, August 14, 2010

Grandpa Hitt

Harold and Ruth were reunited yesterday. I wish I would have had more time to get to know Harold and Ruth but the time I did get to spend with with them I will never forget. Especially every time I came to visit Harold would ask me "So are the kids at school calling you Pop yet?" Or the times we would play dominoes with Ruth and even as sick as she was she would still try and cheat by playing two at a time and just thought it was hilarious when she got caught. Thank you for everything Grandpa and Grandma Hitt we all miss you very much.


Thanks again and I love you both.

Brandon

Below is a PowerPoint that Janet (Jami's Aunt) made of Harold's life that we will be showing at the funeral next Thursday.


Harold LeRoy Hitt 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really cool idea Brandon! Janet is impressed! That was a great idea to share his life with those who aren't able to see it. Thanks for posting that!