Saturday, October 16, 2010

BNSF Family Picnic

So I know that it has been forever since I have written a blog. Truth be told, life has been a little crazy adjusting to going back to school this fall. Finding the time to sit at the computer is a challenge these days, especially since Emma is still sharing a room with the computer. However, I have several posts started with pictures loaded...so hopefully you will get your fill of updates on our lives. :) Stay tuned for more!

September 12 was the BNSF family picnic in the park. YiaYia (Greek for grandma and what the kdis are calling Brandon's Grandma), Grammy and Granddad Cone and I took the three kids to the local fishing lake for a barbecue. There were lots of things to do...like ride the miniature train around the park.

The kids had a blast. They got to have their first sno-cone, which they all enjoyed...but none as much as Emma. I wasn't to excited about giving a 5-month old a sno-cone...but she wouldn't let me eat it without sharing it with her. Emma would pull the sno-cone to her mouth, so I finally gave in and let her have some of the ice crystals with minimal syrup.

Grammy and Granddad enjoyed showing off their babies to their railroad friends. It was a beautiful day and the kids love being outside. It was perfect.

The miniature train was a lot of fun. The kids really enjoyed riding it around the park. I can't wait for next summer and the adventures we will have with two one-year olds and one two year old.

Thank you Granddad for sharing your picnic with us. :)

No comments: