Wednesday, March 31, 2010

38 Week Checkup

Our doctors appointment went well this afternoon. I am dilated to 3.5 cm and the baby's head is really low. Our regular OB is on vacation this week and will be back Thursday night, so hopefully Emma can wait until she gets back into town. Everything else looks good, weight gain, protein levels, blood pressure, so we are just into the waiting game now...less than two weeks until we get to meet our little girl.

Brandon and I are sure enjoying our week vacation from school. I have been taking it easy and resting...trying not to go nesting crazy. :) Brandon has been doing dirt work getting the lot ready for the pole barn we are building this spring after the baby comes. It has been nice to get some quality time in with Madi before Emma joins us.

Well, I just thought I would give a quick update. Either Brandon or I will update the blog if anything exciting happens...otherwise our next appointment is Monday after school.

No comments: