Saturday, April 3, 2010

Surprise!


OK I guess I should clarify that we do not have a baby yet...Last weekend my family threw me a surprise baby shower. I had no clue, so that was quite the surprise.

Apparently, it was time to make some jokes about my pending future...My mom and sister built me a plastic covered thrown to sit on inside of a wading pool, just in case my water broke during the shower.


One of our family friends, Samantha, made me this beautiful, lady bug-covered diaper cake.

Sitting in the pool...ha ha very funny.

Opening presents...lots of adorable clothes!


Madison thought she would join in on the fun...she was adorable in the pool full of balloons. She really enjoyed playing with the balloons.

Thank you everyone who participated in the shower! It was a very nice surprise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time and we could surprise you! I was sure that you would find out... Which is why I didn't tell Brandon. :) I was so glad to throw you a shower and it meant a lot to me to get to do something for you and Emma! Good luck at the hospital today! Love you!