Thursday, April 29, 2010

Golfing Madison Style

This past weekend, my grandparents drove up from Colorado to meet EmmaLea and to help celebrate my aunt Angie's graduation from nail tech school. They brought Madison a set of little kids golf clubs. She has been playing with the golf clubs and the golf balls separately since, but never really showed any interest in putting the two items together. That is until this morning.

Madison was playing in the living room. She found one of the golf balls and carried it to the middle of the living room floor. She then went over and picked up one of the golf clubs, the driver, and brought it to the golf ball. She carefully cleared away the other toys in the way, and then she hit the golf ball with the club. She chased the ball around the living room, hitting it with the driver, for several minutes. After every hit, she would look up at me and give me a huge grin.

I should have gone to get the camera, but I was nursing Emma and didn't want Madi to get distracted when I moved. We will have to try and catch that one on film.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That is super cute! :) What a little doll!