Monday, March 22, 2010

37 Weeks

Well, we have reached the offical "full term" mark in this pregnancy, although no one is too excited about this baby coming yet. We had our checkup this afternoon and all is well. Our goal is to make it to at least April 2. If we can make it that far, our OB will be back from her week long vacation (and she told us she would be disappointed if she didn't get to deliver our little one), and Brandon and I will be able to have the full extent of our leave. So hopefully, this baby will wait patiently for another two weeks.

The last week has been pretty uneventful pregnancy wise. I can breath a little easier these days, so I think she is starting to position herself a little lower. No new stretches of contractions like before, just a few Braxton-Hicks contractions here and there.

So if I can make it through one more week of teaching, I think we will be OK. Next week is Spring Break, so I can rest and relax and not do anything strenuous until the 2nd. Then I can start to go back to doing more.

Well I better get myself ready for bed. Our next appointment is the 31st. Wish us luck!

No comments: