Thursday, February 4, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well, I made it back to Gillette Monday afternoon. I left my hotel at 2:30 am Mountain time to make my flight, and I was exhausted by the time I made it home. Madi met me at the airport and I came home to a clean house and clean laundry thanks to my wonderful in-laws! It feels good to be home, but I am very ready for a couple of days off.

Brandon left Gillette on Sunday to go to Anaheim CA for a conference. He is expected back to town here shortly, and I am very glad that he is on his way home. It has been 2 weeks since we have been in the same place, and I am ready to have him home again.

Just thought I would drop a quick note to let everyone know I am home. I hope to post more this weekend when I am not quite so tired. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always glad to hear from you. Am sure you are tired and glad to be home. Hope your Grandfather is doinf better. Your Mom sid he fell and craked some ribs anyway very sore and stiff.  We have had a couple 2 in snow s that have has some moisture am glad to get ti. I plan to go to Az Mon a friend is taking me toSanta fe  and meet Bonnie this year maybe I will come back in April Last year I planted thingd and it froze early am waiting to see jf any lived as we had a  late frost and I did not get all covered. I said next Mon thats wrong it is 15th. Hope all is well Love grandma