Monday, February 8, 2010

Love You Mom

So yesterday morning, Madi was playing with Brandon and I while we were still lying in bed. She would crawl over to me and lay her head down, then go back to Brandon and lay her head down on him. This is her way of giving hugs. One of these moments when she put her head on my side, she said "love you mom". Or at least that is what Brandon and I both heard her say. Other words and phrases we have heard her say: dad, dog, cat, ok, yeah, hi, grampa, pee-boo (peek-a-boo), talk, (I am sure there are others, so I will keep adding them to this list as I remember them.)

Madi is getting closer to walking everyday. This weekend she was taking 4-5 steps at a time, unassisted, between us. She didn't have any preference who she was walking too, she was just excited to be walking. We still have to make sure she is standing on her own before she takes off, otherwise she takes a nose dive.

Madi also broke another tooth this weekend. She now as three teeth that are through the surface (two on bottom and one on top). There are two more on the top that I can see through her gums...so she will soon have five teeth.

We had a very nice weekend, my first in a couple of weeks. We enjoyed spending time with my grandparents who were up from Colorado. We also enjoyed taking a break and relaxing this weekend. I know it has been a while since I have posted pictures. I will try and work on that this week. :)

No comments: