Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bye

This morning as I was putting on my coat to go outside to start the truck for our morning trip to Grammy's, Madi looked up at me, waved her hand and said bye. She did this again when I opened the door. It is amazing to see how much she is changing and growing up!

She is still making progress in the walking department. If she is focused and balanced before she starts, she can go 8 or 10 steps before falling down. She doesn't quite trust walking yet, and prefers to crawl to get where she is going...and man can she get there fast. If she holds onto a hand she will walk all over the house, so everyday she is getting closer and closer to saying bye to being a baby and hello to being a toddler.

In other news...I have my 32 week check-up this afternoon. Emma is much more active then Madi ever was...it is fun to watch by belly jump with her movements, but not so much fun to have her in my ribs already. :)

Brandon and I went and picked out a washing machine last night. Ours broke while I was in New York, and our attempts to have it repaired have gone in vain. So, I guess it is time for a new washer. I am pretty disappointed that the washer only lasted 2.5 years. However, when we started to compare the cost of having it professionally repaired and a new one, it was not much different. So hopefully we will have a washer again soon. Thank you so very much to Mom Cone and Gram Frisbie for doing all of our laundry the past few weeks. I so very much appreciate your help!

Well I better go finish my lunch. I will try and post tonight after our appointment.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay for Emma! I love her name! I'm glad you are doing well. :)

Jami said...

Emmalea Ruth will be her full name...I am really fond of it. It is crazy how it works to name babies...I always had names picked out in my head for babies, none of which seemed right for either of my girls.