Tuesday, February 16, 2010

11 Months and 32 Weeks

Mom has been a little busy lately, so I thought I would put some pictures up so that everyone can see how big I am getting now that I am 11 months old...

Hanging out with Daddy...we have lots of fun together.

Hugging my baby doll Mommy brought home from New York for me...

I like to give hugs...I will even do it when you ask me too (most of the time)

I love to read books, I have a whole pile of them in my bedroom and they are my favorite toy to play with.

I love to "talk" on the phone. I will hold it up to my ear and say "hi"...however I get a little shy when there is someone on the other end of the phone so then I won't say anything...

I love to help Mommy with the laundry. I am a good sorter, and I will empty the laundry basket for Mom (even if she doesn't ask me to).

I am one busy girl, it is hard to slow me down...

Mommy was trying to get some good pictures of me this past weekend, but I was more interested in the camera than in sitting still.

I can pull myself up to stand on just about anything, the furniture, the walls, Mommy's pant leg...

I will take a few steps at a time, but that is still scary, so I often will give up and just crawl.

Here is Mommy and my baby sister with 8 weeks left to go until the big arrival. I am not quite so sure I am ready to share my Mommy's attention. Mommy's doctor's appointment went well this afternoon. Emma is growing right on track, and everything is going smoothly. Down to less than 2 months till Emma comes.

It is past my bedtime, and Mommy looks tired. I should let her go to sleep by going to sleep myself. Good night.

No comments: