Saturday, May 2, 2009

Back to School

Well, I have just completed my first week of teaching after Madison came to join our family. I was incredibly busy getting myself and my students caught up from five weeks worth of substitute teachers. Luckily, I was able to have one sub cover the majority of my absences, and she did a nice job of keeping everything going. One week down, five more to go before summer vacation. Boy am I ready for that.

Madison gets to spend the days I work with Brandon's parents. Grammy Karen and Great-Gram Marie get to enjoy Madison, and Granddad Rick gets to join in whenever his railroad schedule allows. Madison has been good for her grandparents so far, I think it was a good thing that we would leave her for a couple hours here and there before this week. It was a pretty smooth transition.

I realized that I never posted any pictures of Madison's bedroom, so here are some shots of the butterfly themed nursery.



While I had the camera out this morning, I thought I would try and get a picture of Madison smiling. Here are a few images in order of her smiling at mommy.



What a doll!

No comments: