Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

Saturday was chore day around here. Laundry, dishes and yard work were on the agenda for the day. Madison was helping with the laundry...

See how much I can get done with that cutie helping!

It was much more fun to take pictures of Madi than to make the bed. :)

I can defiantly tell that she is getting bigger. A couple of weeks ago, I tried to put her in these pretty pink coveralls, and they were huge! This weekend, they fit pretty good. It is amazing to see how fast my little one is growing.

Well, the seniors are graduating today. Three more weeks of school and then Summer!! Hurray!!

Speaking of graduations, my friend Amy graduated with her doctorate in physical therapy today. Way to go Dr. Melzer!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! In the laundry basket... It won't be much longer and she won't fit in there anymore. I'm sure she is a "big" help! Hope you last couple weeks of school are okay. Can't wait for summer and hanging out with Maddi even more! Love you guys!