Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pictures

Madison will be 6 weeks old tomorrow. I can't believe how fast this time has gone. I have to go back to school on Monday and I am already dreading it. I love staying at home. I had hoped to get so many things accomplished during this time off from work, and I didn't get any of them done. I did, however, spend lots of time cuddling and adoring my little angel and that is all that matters.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past couple of weeks:

I love this pose. I wonder what she is so deep in thought about in her dreams.

Jack loves to lay in the bouncy chair...I have to turn it upside down to keep her out of it.

Thank you Jessica for the floor play area...Madison loves to lay on the floor and move around.

Grammy Tammi gave Madison this butterfly pillow, and I thought the butterfly version of Madi was adorable. :)

Madi got to go for her first bike ride this week. She and Daddy got to enjoy the beautiful weather we have had the last couple of days.

OK, just kidding about the bike ride. We went out to meet daddy when he came home from work the other day and we posed the pictures.

Well, I suppose I should take advantage of Madi's nap to get the house picked up. It will be sad next week to leave her all day, but my students at school are needing me too. Brandon's mom and grandmother will be watching Madison. It is nice knowing that she will be with family all day.

1 comment:

Jess and James said...

YEAH new pictures!!! We had fun with you guys this past weekend. She is growing up fast!! :) Have fun going back to school (I hate that phrase!!!) At least Madi will get to be with her grandmothers for the time you are at school.