Thursday, April 2, 2009

3 Weeks Old Already!

Madison Marie joined our family 3 weeks ago today. We went in for a weight check-up this morning, and she finally weighs more than her birth weight. She was 7lbs, 8oz this morning. Here is a picture of her passed out with Daddy this afternoon.

I realized I didn't put up any pictures of Madi with her Grammy Tammi and Grampy Bruce last week so here are the happy grandparents with their grandbaby.


When my grandparents were here from Colorado, the extended family got together for a gift exchange for Madi. Here are some pictures of that night:






Here are some random pictures from the last couple of weeks:
She loves to spend time on the floor, she spent 20 minutes or so just kicking her legs, cooing and looking around. It was fun to see her so alert.

I realized when I wrote the last blog that we didn't have any recent pictures of me and Madi, so Brandon took this one.

She is so dainty already, you can definitely tell that she is a girl. Personally, I love this picture.

Here she is showing off her big blue eyes.

Madi already has the pout face figured out. We are headed for trouble I think. :) Every time I would move her, she would scrunch up her face and stick her lower lip out. It was pretty adorable.

We love having Madison in our lives! I hope that everyone knows how much we appriciate the gifts, meals, and visits. Thank you everyone for being a part of Madison's life.

3 comments:

S + J =B, D, P & W said...

YAY!! i have been bugging jenni about the lack of pics on your blog, but now i have to shut up! Thanks for keeping it updated! She's so beautiful!

Kenzie said...

Congratulations, Jami! Our daughters are one year and a day apart-that darn little girl of mine waited until 12:57 am on the 13th to arrive. Madison is gorgeous! Enjoy your time off with her!

Jess and James said...

AWWWWWW.... she is so precious!!! I hope we get to meet her soon!!!! The pictures are wonderful. Keep them coming!!