Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lots of Pictures of the Cone Kids

Aiden and Emma in the wagon. They both seemed to enjoy being outside.



Madison loving on her sissy,

and her cousin.

All three playing together, it lasted only a few minutes before I had to rescue Emma from her sister.

Amber and I held a photo shoot to try and capture a good picture of the three kiddos. Here are some of our attempts. It was a little crazy trying to get a 14 month old, 6 month old and 1 month old to all pose at the same time, without trying to pull the hair, ears, clothes of the baby next to them.







The last one is my favorite. They are all at least looking in the same direction.

We had a great Memorial Day weekend. The weather was awesome. We planted flowers, built a fire pit, and worked in the house. It was a nice break. We have three more days of school before summer break. I can hardly wait. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for pictures!! yay for summer break!!
sending love-
sam

Jess and James said...

Yeah I love new pictures!! Makes me want to see you all so bad. I was gonna call tonight to see how school is going, but I'll wait till tomorrow. It's a bit late now and I bet you want to get a few more nights of sleep before your summer break!! :) Talk to you soon!!

Love to all-
Jess

Anonymous said...

Jami, thanks so much for sending the pictures of the kids—they are adorable. I can just imagine all that is going on in the background! Thanks for sharing! Love, Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa David.