Saturday, May 29, 2010

Well Needed Update

Well it has been a while...life really got busy as I went back to work full time. I sort of have an unspoken goal of a post a week...and it has almost been a month. Oops.

Here are some pictures of my babies sitting together.

Emma is really starting to be alert. She loves to watch everything that is going on. I love her big dark blue eyes. I hope they stay blue, but I wouldn't be too surprised if the changed.

Madison has been using a few signs to help her communicate. Here she is in the process of signing more...which she uses all the time. More juice...more food...more fun...


Emma is starting to smile and coo. I have a feeling she is going to be just as talkative as her big sister.

Cool Shades!

If Madison is hungry, and we ask her if she wants to eat, she will walk over to her high chair and grab the footrest. I guess this is her own sign for eat.

We are in the process of building a pole barn. Here are some progress pictures.




We now have all of the trusses up and are getting ready to sheet the roof. We will then poor a concrete floor in one half of the building before sheeting the sides.

Daddy and his baby.

Madi and her bubbles...she likes playing with the bubbles in the bathtub.

Playing Great-Grandma Hitt's piano.

Emma and her friend PJ who was born 6 weeks after Emma. Here they are at 7 weeks and 1 week. It was hard telling which baby is bigger.

Madison is playing in Grammy Tammi's pantry in this video. She loves to rearrange the spices.

And for all of the out of town grandparents who haven't had the chance to meet Emma yet, here is a video of her stretching and cooing.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Your girls are so cute! I love your updates. :)