Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2 Months Old!


Hard to believe that Emma is already two months old. She fits in quite nicely in our little family, and I can't imagine life without her.

She is really starting to smile and coo. I think I even heard her giggle this week while she was waiting to nurse.

She is an awesome baby. She sleeps through the night about 2-3 nights a week, and the most we have ever gotten up in the night is twice. (I know I am spoiled!)

Here is the current progress on the pole barn. I think now we are waiting for concrete. We will be concreting the front half of the pole barn to serve as a shop/additional garage space. Brandon is out of town this week at a conference and so no new progress since Saturday when they sheeted the roof.

I have to share these photos, although at 15 Madison might kill me for it. This is how she woke up from her nap the other day.


Even after smoothing out her hair it was everywhere. I ended up pulling it back in a pony tail so she didn't look too crazy.

Cousin Aiden is now big enough to sit in the bathtub. So now Madison and Aiden can take baths together every now and then. Here is a picture from their first bath.

Last night during our co-ed bath, Madison decided she was going to clean Aiden. She was washing his face with the wash cloth. It was pretty cute.

I suppose that is all for now. I am officially on Summer Vacation, and loving every minute. I hopefully will be able to get more frequent posts done now that I am home. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!1 amazing! Two months already I am sure you love being home with your girls. One of the nice perks about teaching. Thanks for sharing the photos. Emma seems to have more of your coloring, while Madi seems more like her dad-you agree? And yes, I am sure Madi will not appreciate her wake up pictures later. I remember when your mom said Jenni was the poster child for “I wake up slow” J Love,. Grandma Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jami. What cute little girls.

See you next week. Love, Aunt Janet