Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Hi All, Madison here. I just wanted to wish my Daddy, and all my Grandfathers a Happy Father's Day.

I sure love my daddy. He is so much fun. We play all sorts of games together and I love getting to take my bath with him at night. He sure knows how to make me smile!

Here I am with Daddy before he left for his softball games on Thursday. I got to go see him play a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't been able to go back again. Either the weather is too cold, or the games are too late. Maybe this week...

To celebrate my daddy's first father's day, we had a barbecue at our house on Sunday. We had quite the houseful, and I loved getting to see all of my family.

Granddad Rick was able to come for a little while before he had to go to work, so I didn't get my picture with him. I love you Granddad Rick...Happy Father's Day!

Here I am with Grammy Karen,

and Great-Grammy Marie.

My Uncle Brad and Aunt Amber couldn't be here. But I wanted to wish Uncle Brad Happy Father's Day too, he will be a daddy next fall when I get my new cousin. I am excited to have a new friend to play with.

I got to spend a lot of time with Grammy Tammy and Grandpa Hitt this weekend. Mommy and Daddy left me with them Friday night so they could go see a movie together. I love to spend time with them! Happy Father's Day Grandpa Hitt, I love you!

I was really surprised when my Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma Hitt came to the barbecue too. We looked up the road and saw Great-Grandma being rolled down the hill in her wheelchair. It was wonderful to get to see them both! Happy Father's Day, Great-Grandpa Hitt, I love you!

My Aunt Jenni was there too.

She rocked me to sleep and I enjoyed napping in her arms.

I also got to see my Great-Aunt Janet.

It was a great day, but I did miss seeing my other great-grandpas.

Papi, I love you and miss you. Happy Father's Day.

Great-Grandpa David, I can't wait to meet you later this week. Happy Father's Day.

Love, Madi

No comments: