Thursday, June 25, 2009

5 Generations...Twice

Madison is lucky enough to have many grandparents...13 in fact. Here is my attempt at a family tree to help sort out all of the living grandparents.

The confusing part is that my mom, Grammy Tammi, has 2 sets of parents. I tried to line up the generations. I had 14 grandparents when I was born. I am so grateful that she will get to grow up knowing so many of her grandparents. There is so much to be learned from our grandparents, and I am excited for Madison to get to learn from them all.

Now into the pictures:

The Boyce 5-Generations: Carlene Boyce, David and Bonnie, Bruce and Tammi, Brandon and Jami, Madison

Grandma Boyce, Grandma Bonnie, Grammy Tammi, Mommy, Madison

(She always seems to be the center of attention)

Great-Great-Grandma Boyce and Madison

Grandma Boyce's oldest and youngest grandchildren

Adding my sister makes this a picture of the family of Bonnie Boyce-Wilson.

Three men and a baby? :)

The Wade 5-Generations: Hazel, Jerry and Linda (Papi and Mimi), Bruce and Tammi, Brandon and Jami, Madison

Nanny, Grandpa Jerry, Grammy Tammi, Mommy, Madison

Great-Great-Grandma Hazel (Nanny) and Madison

Nanny's oldest and youngest grandchildren

Nanny, Brandon and Jami, Madison

Nanny and most of her girls...we were missing a couple who couldn't make it from Wyoming to Colorado.


Just the three of us


Mommy and Madison

Madison also has 2 sets of 4-Generations. Hopefully I can get some recent pictures of the Hitt's and the Frisbie's.

We did take pictures of the Hitt 4-Generations when Madison was 4 days old. Here are some pictures from that day, my how Madison has changed.

The Hitt 4-Generations: Ruth and Harold, Bruce and Tammi, Brandon and Jami, Madison

Great-Grandma Hitt and Madison

Great-Grandpa Hitt and Madison

I do not yet have a 4-Generation picture of the Frisbie side. I do plan on getting one. Great-Gram Marie isn't a big fan of the camera, so it is hard to get pictures of her with Madison. (I think we only have 2, so here is one from the day Madison was born).

Great-Gram Marie and Madison.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys...she's so cute!!! and hey that red white and blue dress looks mighty familiar! i'm glad she can get use out of the clothes...just keep passin them on! we love you,
the soesbe clan

Jess and James said...

yeah!!! new pictures and stories!! I am glad everything went well when you were visiting your grandparents. The pictures are great! I hope you all are doing well now. I'll give you a call later today.