Friday, August 21, 2009

Lets Try This

Brandon was able to fix the video in the previous post. You can now hear the sound from the original videos...including a priceless clip of her laughing at the end of the video. Just thought I would let everyone know that the video has been replaced. (I know it is pretty long...but it is worth it to watch)

In other news, Brandon and I are gearing up to go back to work next week. We have meetings starting on Tuesday, and the students start on September 1st. I am so not looking forward to leaving my little girl everyday, but I do know she will be in good hands with her Grammy and Granddad Cone and Great-Grandma Frisbie.

Madison and I are planning on going to the lake for the first time this summer. Grammy and Grampa Hitt are planning on taking us to Keyhole Reservoir while Brandon hosts his fantasy football draft at our house. It should be a fun time. We haven't yet made it to the lake this summer because the weather hasn't been warm enough.

Well I should have more pictures to post next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey james we decided we are going to sell our double stroller. I didn't know if you guys were going to get one or not, but i thought i would give you first priority if you guys would like it. its a black gray and teal evenflo and the rear seat works with any infant car seat, it also lays down flat like a pram. i haven't talked to james about how much we want for it, but if your interested let me know.
sam

Anonymous said...

James said he wanted to get around $50 for it, but you can take a look at it and tell me what you think. its in good shape- you know we try to keep our stuff nice. well talk it over with brandon and let me know. ttyl
sam