Monday, September 7, 2009

6 months going on 16?

One of the nice things about living across the street from my parents on a private dirt road is...

letting my 6 month old drive? She was sitting on my lap and grabbed the steering wheel on her own. I thought it was pretty hilarious that she has this whole driving thing down already. She definitely mimics the things we do.

We were coming back to Grammy and Grampa Hitt's house after meeting the horses for the first time.

Madi seemed to be interested in the horses, but they are quite a bit bigger than any other animals she has been around so she was a little cautious.


In other news, Brandon and I started started teaching again on Tuesday. 4 days down...176 left to go until our next 3 month weekend. :) So far things seem to be going well. I am going to enjoy teaching a couple accelerated classes this year, although I am going to have to remember that they need and want a challenge.
Brandon and I had football crowd controll duty Friday night for the home opener football game against Laramie. It was a good game, the Camels won 31-7, and the crowd wasn't too bad. We have duty again this coming Friday and then I am already done with my crowd control responsibilities for this year. Yay!
Well Madi is taking a nap...I better go take advantage of this time and get some things done around here...or I might just join her. :)

1 comment:

Jess and James said...

Haha.. love it! Better start her early on the driving thing (though she won't need to drive across the street, hopefully she'll walk!

She is getting soooo big!! Miss you guys.