Friday, December 11, 2009

Pictures, as promised


Hi everyone, Madi here. I wanted to fill you in on all the happenings around here lately. My Grammy Hitt made me my Christmas dress, it fits perfectly and I will be able to wear it for a long time. Thank you Grammy.

My Grampa Hitt had a birthday a few weeks ago. We went next door to help him celebrate. I like spending time with my Grampa.

Great-Grandpa Hitt came down to help celebrate too. He sure seems to have an eye for me. :)

Here I am in my Santa dress showing off my walking skills. I still need to have some help, but if you give me your fingers, we can walk forever.

I like to pose for the camera. I start smiling and squinting when I see the camera come out. That flash is bright!

Don't take your eyes off me for a second, I am on the go and you better try and keep up.

Mommy and Great-Grandma Frisbie decorated the house last weekend. They set up a village with all kinds of bright lights and moving parts. It is really pretty and I like looking at it. They also set up a big tree in the living room, and lots of other interesting things around the house. I like looking at all the lights on the tree.

Aunty Amber taught me a great trick today...if I put my knees underneath me, I can move! I have been "swimming" to move forward for a while now, but tonight I came even closer to a full crawl. Won't be long before I can go where I want. Watch out Mommy, here I come!

I still love watching the dogs play. Tonight, I thought I would play along too.

Mommy and Daddy tell me that I am going to have a little sister soon. They showed me some pictures of her...I can't see much, but maybe you can pick out her profile,

or her fist punching Mommy,

or her foot, Daddy says the toes are pointing up,

or her spine and head in these two pictures.


Well, I am one tired little girl. After "crawling" around the floor all night, I am ready to go to sleep for the night. Mommy starting moving things around today in my room, I wonder why...

With love, Madi

2 comments:

Jess and James said...

YEAH!! That is one cute dress! Can't wait to see you guys. See you in just about a week or so.

Anonymous said...

oh yay! i love pictures, grammy tammi did an awesome job on that dress, it is beautiful! madi is so cute, we may have to stop by this weekend, baylie has been asking to come play with her.
Love
the soesbe clan