Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby 2-22 week update

We had our doctor's appointment yesterday. We had our big ultrasound as well. I do have pictures but I don't have them scanned in yet. We did not get to see our regular doctor as she was out of the office yesterday. The ultrasound tech preformed the ultrasound and we met with a different doctor for the follow up appointment.

According to the doctor, the baby looks perfect, although a couple of the measurements were a little smaller than he likes, so we will have a repeat ultrasound in 3-4 weeks to make sure the baby is growing as scheduled. We are still using April 12 as a due date, which puts me at 22 weeks and 3 days, although that date might be off...

I am measuring 23 cm, which is right where I should be, and everything on my end looks good.

We did ask to find out the gender of our little angel. The ultrasound tech is the one who told us, but she never did say for sure it is a ..., however she did say that she didn't see any boy parts. So for now, it sounds like we are having another baby girl. We do have another ultrasound in a few weeks, so maybe we can have a better confirmation at that point to make sure it is a girl. (We were told Madison was going to be a boy at the first ultrasound...so we are not quite as trusting as we were with her).

I do have some other pictures to add at some point, but I don't have access to them right now. I will try and upload those pictures soon.

2 comments:

Jess and James said...

Yeah!! Another little girl for my little boys to torture!! :) (hopefully I guess). If not, then a little boy for my little boys to play with!! :) Glad all went well. I hope your next appt goes well too. See you soon! We can't wait to see you!!!!

Daisy Ruff said...

That is awesome Jami! Glad to see things are going well and right on track! :)