Friday, February 27, 2009

Shower Pictures

As promised here are some pictures from the shower. I have lots more, my sister took a picture of every present I opened I think. If you would like to see more let me know and I can get you copies. Here are the highlights:

Jessica did a very nice job planning the shower. The decorations were terrific! Thank you to everyone who helped set up and decorate the day of the shower.


I was surprised by the number of gifts we received. Thank you to everyone who sent/brought gifts. We have lots of wonderful things ready for our little girl now. Thanks again!

The favor boxes were filled with pink m&m's, nuts and Hershey kisses with "It's a Girl" written on their flags.

Jenni picked out the cutest cake! I love the little baby on top.

I tried to find pictures that show off the belly. This one shows off the cake, but doesn't really show the belly very well.

This picture shows a little more. I feel a lot bigger than I look in the pictures!

Thanks again to everyone who came, helped out, or sent gifts. It was a great afternoon and I enjoyed getting to visit with those who came.

2 comments:

Jess and James said...

I think you need to put up more pictures of the stuff you got!!! Looks good though. Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Jami.. It's almost time. Please call me if you need ANYTHING. I'm always here. If It's okay let me know if I can make dinner for you when SHE arrives. Good Luck and can't wait to see pics!

Daisy