Monday, December 29, 2008

Registry Information and Baby Update

Brandon and I have created gift registries at both Target and Walmart for our little one. The due date is quickly approaching. I think that my friend Jessica is planning on throwing a shower for us in February sometime.

I didn't add any blankets, clothes or toys to the registry although we do need all of those things. Diapers will also be gratefully accepted. The Target registry has the bedding set I have picked out, and that will be the general theme for the nursery.

We had another prenatal checkup today. Everything is going great. I was a little nervous about the results from the glucose screening they did at the last appointment to test for gestational diabetes, but the results came back normal! Yea! I am already in the midst of my 30th week of pregnancy...which means that in about 10 weeks we will get to meet our little angel. It is crazy how fast this time has gone!

We do have some things already. Thank you Samantha and Becky! We have a swing, a jumper, 2 high chairs, a baby carrier/backpack, a car seat, and a start on clothing, although we don't have much for the newborn-6month age. We purchased an infant car-seat/stroller set and a bassinet/pack-n-play while we were in Colorado last week.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and has a happy New Year!

No comments: