Thursday, October 23, 2008

And we are having...to wait

OK, so the doctor's office called me yesterday to tell me that my doctor had to be out of the office this afternoon and we had to reschedule our appointment for Saturday morning. However, I left my phone at school last night, and didn't get the message until I got to school this morning.

So I was very disappointed that we have to wait a couple more days. However, we will get to see our little one again and that will make everything ok. :)

Hopefully we our baby isn't shy, and we will be able to tell on Saturday whether we are having a little boy or a little girl. It will be nice to be able to start planning a little more in detail.

I have started to feel the baby moving around and kicking. It is a really cool feeling, although I feel bad for Brandon, because our little one isn't strong enough yet to be able to feel from the outside...I am sure that it won't be too long before this happens.

So until Saturday...we wait.

No comments: