Friday, September 26, 2008

Baby Update and Survey

We had another prenatal appointment yesterday. Nothing too exciting to report, just that everything seems to be going good. I am almost 16 weeks along. The baby's heart rate was 148 beats per minute. Our next ultrasound will be in four weeks, and hopefully we will then know whether we are going to have a little boy or a little girl.

I have some colors picked out for the baby's room. I think that we are going to do shades of blue and green, with a white chair rail in between. We can then add different accents, pinks and purples if it is a girl, and yellows if it is a boy.

Brandon is sure that we are having a boy, but I still have no idea. Please leave us a comment and we will take a survey of your thoughts before we find out from the ultrasound.

6 comments:

Jess and James said...

I think you are having a girl. But then again Brandon does have the deciding factor, so it may be a boy... My vote is girl! :)

S + J =B, D, P & W said...

I vote girl. and last i talked to jenni she was voting boy, but that may have changed.

Anonymous said...

I'm still voting boy, remember Jami, it's "logical" lol. Hopefully other people get on and vote so I'm not the only one saying boy! Vote people!

Anonymous said...

I vote girl so you can match me :)
Congrats Coner, been way too long since we've chatted but I'll try to give ya a call sometime, I finally got my phone back from my brother and I've been trying to get on messenger more often so you should logon and can catch up. Have fun going through the pregnancy crap, lol, thanks god we are almost done, should be popping out any day now, and finally I'll get a break from work, just takes so much out of ya sometime. Anyways not to go on and on, on your blog but yeah hopefully will catch you on messenger sometime and maybe can set something up to see ya over xmas or something, who knows. Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

Gotta be a girl - no morning sickness!

Elizabeth said...

I don't really have a guess for boy or girl, but I just wanted you to know we are waiting to here more of how you are doing! Hope everything is going well!