Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wow!

Our first ultrasound was an incredible experience. It is hard to believe that our baby is only 2 inches long and was moving and dancing around during the entire ultrasound. This really helped to make the pregnancy feel real. With as few symptoms as I have had, it was great to know that everything is going well and our baby looks perfect so far. Our due date was confirmed at March 15.

It has been a busy week! School started on Tuesday, and it has been a little more difficult to get in the swing of things this year. Hopefully things will fall into place in a day or two. There are so many changes this year: moving to a new classroom, new classes, older students. I don't quite have my bearings yet. I guess that this school year just is not as significant as the other school years have been, there are just more important things going on in our lives.

I will try and post more frequently, so check back every now and then. :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

How wonderful! I loved watching all the movements at the ultrasound! Thanks sooooo much for all your help while we were there. I hope you enjoyed your time with the babies. We are very excited for you guys!