Sunday, August 31, 2008

Basement





Jami and I have decided to start finishing the basement because we are going to make the current spare bedroom the babies room and we want to have a spare bedroom once the baby comes. So I created a rough outline of how we are going to finish it. Jami and I also want everyone to know that if you want to get us a Christmas present we would love Home Depot Gift cards to help fund the project. We are going to start HOPEFULLY before Thanksgiving weekend and then HOPEFULLY get the whole basement framed and sheet rocked by New Years then we will go ahead and finish the bedroom and the bathroom HOPEFULLY before school starts again so that if someone comes and stays with us they can have their own area.

5 comments:

Jess and James said...

I'm confused about the "basement bedroom 1" and "basement bedroom 1." Is one of them going to be an office? Plus, is there a window on the "bedroom" beside the theater area? Or would that be the "office" area? I think it looks good though.

Anonymous said...

I love it! It's going to be great. You'll have to help me plan my basement. It'll be nice to have it finished and ready for when the beautiful baby comes!

Brandon said...

When I copied the text I forgot to change it to storage room. Woops ohh well its fixed now. Also this is just a rough sketch so nothing is final yet.

S + J =B, D, P & W said...

hey guys, love the basement. oh and jami, jen said you were doing whinnie the pooh stuff for the baby's room, walmart is running a sale on a 4 piece crib bedding set this week.

Anonymous said...

Jami- The version of the house I looked at just like the one I posted earlier does have a stairway. But, it's not my favorite anymore. I posted the one I really liked with pictures that I took while I was there. Love ya, Jen