Friday, June 3, 2011

Lost and Found Pictures

So I knew I had used my camera more in the last few months than the pictures I have posted...So I went searching this week and found these in a different file on my memory card for our camera. Some of these are a little old, I am guessing back to late February or early March. I tried to get them in chronological order, but I might be a little off. Enjoy.

Daddy and his girls

Madison...we are still working on getting rid of the binky...so far no luck...hopefully by the time school starts again we will be done with it.

Emma has really become daddy's girl over the past couple of months.

These two sure like to sit together and cuddle...

or play...

or wrestle...








Here are pictures from Madison's birthday party in March.







First days of Spring. Hooray for playing outside.



Emma Lea's Birthday in April.










Amber's pregnant belly...Damion Theodore should make his arrival in the next 4 weeks or so...Check out my sister Jenni's photography blog for more maternity pictures of Amber.












Bathtime...


No comments: