Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Book Worm (plus some random pictures)

Madison is really getting into story time. She always gets to read at least one story every night before bed. We also try to read at other times during the day. We have been reading a lot of books lately that have places to feel different textures. This has helped Madi start reaching for the books and "petting" the pages. I love watching her read a book with me.

This afternoon we were visiting Grammy Tammi and read "The Foot Book" by Dr. Suess. Grammy grabbed the camera and captured some of this precious time.





Here are some pictures my mom took of us getting ready to go on our Colorado vacation in early June.

It was quite the challenge to fit all of our luggage into our Tahoe.



The three girls in the back of the Tahoe ready to hit the road.

These pictures are from Memorial Day weekend, I think...





Man, she has changed quite a bit in the last month. It is fun to get to go back and look. Thank you Grammy Tammi for the pictures.

(It is really hard to type Grammy Tammi. I always want to type Grammy Tammy...I think I double checked them all, if not, sorry :) .)

1 comment:

Jess and James said...

No comments yet... how sad. I'll comment! I love seeing the pictures and getting updates! You better keep this up when you go back to school!! Tell madi hi from us.