Sunday, July 27, 2008

My first post..... what should it be????

Well I am very excited about the news of the little one. I am also very happy that Jami has been able to put up with me for this first year without any hiccups, well I guess it hasn't been a year yet until tomorrow. Anyways thanks for checking this out and we will be sure to post more news as it unfolds………

I have had some relatives wanting pictures of our house so in the near future I will take some pictures and post them on here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon-

I totally forgot about your anniversary! Sorry! Congrats and man do I feel bad.

Jenni

Jess and James said...

Me too!!! Happy anniversary... but we'll see you this coming weekend and figure something out to celebrate!! :)

You two need to post more often!! But then again, look at me, I haven't posted since about 2 weeks ago. Oh well.